Financials and Annual Report
Green America's work is funded through the generous support of foundations and our individual and business members.
Since Green America's vision is to create a more just and sustainable economy through personal and collective action, we rely heavily on support from individuals -- the people fueling change in the world we share.
Green America demonstrates its responsibility to its members, supporters, employees and its mission through:
- Member-elected board of directors
- Effective use of funds
- Nationally recognized staff expertise
- Sophisticated annual planning process
- Participatory and supportive workplace
- Extensive network of allies and coalitions
- Award-winning programs and publications
- Green workplace best-practices including carbon
offsets for all energy use, recycled paper for publications,
onsite recycling and composting
Audit and Form 990
Form 990, 2019
Form 990, 2018
Financial Statements and Auditor Report, Year-ending March 31, 2018
2019 Annual Report
Policy on Accepting Company Funds
Green America has strict policies about accepting company funds.
Past Annual Reports
We cannot do this work alone. Help support our work and make a difference »