Green Century Capital Management
Green Century is the first family of fossil fuel free, responsible, and diversified mutual funds in the U.S. Founded in 1991, Green Century is a pioneer in socially-responsible investing (SRI) and the divestment movement.
Green Century’s unique three-pronged approach provides you with a one-of-a-kind way to make an impact with your investments. Green Century:
1. Invests in sustainable companies and employs strict environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance rating screens.
Green Century does not invest in any companies that explore for, extract, process, refine, and transmit coal, oil, and gas; burn fossil fuels to make electricity; own carbon reserves; or any companies that produce nuclear energy, nuclear weapons, civilian firearms, military weapons, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), or tobacco.
2. Houses an in-depth and award-winning shareholder advocacy program that directly presses several dozen companies a year to improve their environmental practices.
3. Is the only mutual fund company in the U.S. wholly owned by environmental and public health nonprofits. 100% of the profits Green Century earns support the work of these nonprofit organizations.
Green Century offers three ways to align your investments with your values:
• The Green Century Balanced Fund is an actively managed Fund that invests in the stocks of solution-oriented companies and bonds, more than 50% of which are green or sustainable.
• The Green Century MSCI International Index Fund is a passively managed Fund that invests in companies with outstanding ESG ratings in developed markets outside of the U.S.
• The Green Century Equity Fund is a passively managed Fund that invests in sustainable U.S.-based companies that repeatedly has been recognized by Bloomberg, as one of the top 10 socially conscious funds in the U.S.
You should carefully consider the Funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. To obtain a Prospectus that contains this and other information about the Funds, please click here for more information, email email@example.com or call 1-800-934-7336. Please read the Prospectus carefully before investing. Distributor: UMB Distribution Services, LLC 1/19