The climate deal that has become law continues to support the fossil fuel industry. We need stronger leadership to protect Black, Indigenous, people of color, and frontline communities who face the most harm from fossil fuels. Sign the petition below to President Biden to urge him to declare a climate emergency.
It’s a Climate Emergency—Tell President Biden to Declare it!
More from the Blog
- Honoring Ancestral Land Through Regenerative Agriculture: How One Palestinian Business Protects the Sacred Olive Tree - August 23, 2022
- Showing Black Businesses Love with Get the Bag - August 17, 2022
- No Gatekeeping, No Secrets: Sustainability Must Be Available to All Businesses - August 16, 2022
- Better Soap….and Better Banking! - July 19, 2022
- 2022 Is a Record-breaking Year for Environmental Shareholder Activists - July 13, 2022
- How Can Your Business Support Reproductive Rights? - July 7, 2022
- Recent Supreme Court Rulings: A Blow to People & the Planet - July 5, 2022
- More than 1,000 Businesses from Across America Call on Congress to “Get the Job Done and Pass Ambitious Climate Legislation” - June 16, 2022
- Why LGBTQ Inclusivity is Good for Business - June 13, 2022