Offered to parents as a toolkit, the 2012 Guide (pdf) contains a list of Non-GMO Project Verified Halloween treats, such as Endangered Species Chocolates, fun ideas for “treasures” (non-food goodies) and even a healthy recipe fromGreen Halloween® food blogger, Kia Robertson.
Have a Non-GMO Halloween!
More from the Blog
- What Do Corporate Commitments Really Mean? - September 29, 2020
- 10 Essential Organizations to Help Everyone Vote - September 21, 2020
- Gardening: Creative Curriculum During the Pandemic - September 14, 2020
- 5 Actions to Take to Ensure Our Votes are Counted - August 28, 2020
- 5 ways to shop for clothing sustainably during COVID-19 - August 18, 2020
- Guest Q&A: The Impacts of COVID-19 on The Garment Industry - July 27, 2020
- Turn Your Lawn into a Meadow - July 20, 2020
- Plastics Industry Uses the Pandemic to Boost Production - July 13, 2020
- Amazon: Empty words on climate and racial justice - July 1, 2020